AIM
CBBebop92

Prove My Love Prove My Love

Love it.

This song is awesome lol. Great animation, syncing, expressions. I come back to watch this every day.

Also, the drummer's height is irrelevant, the only thing he should be hitting is the snare :3.

The Berserk Gamer The Berserk Gamer

Heart?

It sounded like you were to embarrassed to get into character, lines seemed forced and make the whole thing monotonic throughout.

Also, the second human character just looks like the "Original" character with a different colored shirt.

Fitting in ep. 1 Fitting in ep. 1

Wait, what?

Why is there a voice actor role if there is no voice acting???

Although this feels like it was missing something...

The Ball Madness The Ball Madness

Very fun, yet short lived. It felt as if the upgrades should have become more expensive exponentially, also, the "name" feature automatically reverts to "Ball Fans" after each round.

Color Pairs Color Pairs

This would make for a pretty decent mobile app.

zOMGies zOMGies

Ok, hit and miss.

It's alright, there's way to many flaws here to deserve a 10 star though.

First of all, the aiming is pretty bad, while the concept [of aiming itself] is pretty sound, not being able to shoot above and within a foot of your character is crippling towards game play, making this way harder than it should be. Not impossible, just annoyingly difficult.

Oddly enough, that's not what annoyed me the most while playing through this. The game seems to forget that I turned off SFX between rounds, playing the win/lose music or cut scene, and starting the next level with the zombie horde loop playing.

With all this said, I kept coming back to play for one reason: The weapons. I wanted to see if the game would get better in itself as the weapons got better, and well, it did. Although it seemed like the final weapon was hardly worth it.

I'd love to see this reworked with an update or sequel, maybe even play tested a bit more before it's release.