AIM
CBBebop92

The Ball Madness The Ball Madness

Very fun, yet short lived. It felt as if the upgrades should have become more expensive exponentially, also, the "name" feature automatically reverts to "Ball Fans" after each round.

Color Pairs Color Pairs

This would make for a pretty decent mobile app.

zOMGies zOMGies

Ok, hit and miss.

It's alright, there's way to many flaws here to deserve a 10 star though.

First of all, the aiming is pretty bad, while the concept [of aiming itself] is pretty sound, not being able to shoot above and within a foot of your character is crippling towards game play, making this way harder than it should be. Not impossible, just annoyingly difficult.

Oddly enough, that's not what annoyed me the most while playing through this. The game seems to forget that I turned off SFX between rounds, playing the win/lose music or cut scene, and starting the next level with the zombie horde loop playing.

With all this said, I kept coming back to play for one reason: The weapons. I wanted to see if the game would get better in itself as the weapons got better, and well, it did. Although it seemed like the final weapon was hardly worth it.

I'd love to see this reworked with an update or sequel, maybe even play tested a bit more before it's release.

Siege Tank Defence Siege Tank Defence

Great!

Just about flawless, great idea, artistic style and animation, sound, controls. Really made playing this enjoyable. Even the multiple game types bring replay value to the whole idea.

I only found one glitch when I was playing, and that is you can switch in and out of siege mode while the game is paused, or you are in a menu.

Great work here. One of the best games this month so far.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

DEFENCE HOO HOO

My only complaint is that DEFENSE is spelt wrong.

Rocket Car 2 Rocket Car 2

Good idea, bad execution.

Pros:
Great idea
Basic pick up and play game.
Steady learning curve.
Music isn't annoying.

Cons:
Hitboxes [The car is treated like a rectangle that extends a few pixels beyond what the acual model is. The spike balls are just large sections of instant kill.]
Some good platforms have the same color as the ones that kill you
The fuel bar gets in the way and should be placed in it's own section on the HUD. It's more important than the timer
You die instantly if you touch the bottom of the screen, not just fall through.
The mute button only kills the music, not the poorly done looping [Engine?] sound.

3/5 for great idea and start, but poor execution.