AIM
CBBebop92

Prove My Love Prove My Love

Love it.

This song is awesome lol. Great animation, syncing, expressions. I come back to watch this every day.

Also, the drummer's height is irrelevant, the only thing he should be hitting is the snare :3.

The Berserk Gamer The Berserk Gamer

Heart?

It sounded like you were to embarrassed to get into character, lines seemed forced and make the whole thing monotonic throughout.

Also, the second human character just looks like the "Original" character with a different colored shirt.

Fitting in ep. 1 Fitting in ep. 1

Wait, what?

Why is there a voice actor role if there is no voice acting???

Although this feels like it was missing something...

Sonic Band- Cochise Sonic Band- Cochise

Um...

This is a pretty common mistake by people who don't know how guitars work.

The higher up on the neck your hands are, the lower the pitch.
The closer you are to the base, the higher the pitch.

1 for the effort. If you're going to blame the sprite sheet for the bad drumsync, make your own sprite sheet.

nintendo768 responds:

I'm stupid. I have been playing guitar for 3 year and made such a stupid mistake. There is something to complain about.

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

The biggest irony ever.

"Beginning, Middle, End.
Facts, details, plot. C'MON"- Exactly what the movie was missing.

Why did Megatron only have a filtered voice when he said "STARSCREAM!"

Great work, I would have rather paid to see this than the actual movie.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

What sells this.

The drastic and sudden change from the serious, calm voices to the outrageous and humorous really shows just how this game really does bring you in with a compelling story line, then throws any logic that could have been at the fan.

This along with the amount of detail added into the animation is what really sells this movie and is why it deserves 5/5